STEPS TO STARTING YOUR OWN FRANCHISE
What are the steps of becoming an Abou Shakra Franchisee?
- Complete Franchise Application.
- Franchise Brochure.
Upon approval of your application, an Abou Shakra representative will contact you and will send you an Abou Shakra Brochure.
- Interview / Presentation
An Abou Shakra representative will schedule a meeting with you at our office. During this visit, you will get an in-depth introduction to Abou Shakra's Operation, receive your uniform Franchise Offering Circular or Disclosure Document.
- Information Review
Review Franchise Disclosure Document or the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular. These documents contain valuable information to help you analyze our franchise system. We evaluate your information forms, financial statements, credit forms and background information. Upon a mutual decision to proceed, if necessary you are scheduled for a second interview.
- Enter Into a Franchise Agreement.
By this point, you should have enough information about Abou Shakra to make a prudent decision. If you are accepted, you may sign a franchise agreement.
- Site Selection.
As soon as possible you will be shown available sites in your preferred area.
- Complete Construction.
Upon completion of construction, store set-up and on-site training begins.
- Open For Business.
What happens after I sign a franchise agreement?
- Build Orientation with an Abou Shakra representative: (timeline expectations for all processes from site construction, training to store opening).
- Lease Negotiation.
- Pre-construction Design: Abou Shakra architects will design the store with respect to traffic flow.
- Thereafter, the Abou Shakra engineers will determine all mechanical and electrical specifications.
- Contract bidding and management: Abou Shakra will bid out the contract to local offered contractors.
- Order equipment and modular design.
- Begin Local Store Marketing.
- Grand Opening.